What are you drinking tonight 2021?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
3C clone ;)

0F1C9CC8-0F10-483D-A6C2-B9B8D900FF25.jpeg

That looks stunning , wish I could try one , hint hint , surly if that tastes as good as it looks , and I’m sure it does, why keep changing recipe ,do you think you will settle on one eventually or do you just like the fact it just keeps evolving and your enjoying the journey?

That looks stunning , wish I could try one , hint hint , surly if that tastes as good as it looks , and I’m sure it does, why keep changing recipe ,do you think you will settle on one eventually or do you just like the fact it just keeps evolving and your enjoying the journey?

😂 PM me your address.

I like to tinker 🤷‍♂️

Not drinking it now but had a belter of a result lastnight. Was moving some sruff about in my garage when I stumbled across six bottles of a mystery brew. Literally no clue what it was so I popped one in the fridge. Turns out ot was a 9 month old bottle of my attenpt at Williams Bros Tin Man. Surprsingly fresh with the hoppy flavour still there. Pleasing.
20210419_190646.jpg

It's very fruit, aroma isn't great. I used 100g of talus 100g of citra and 50g of cascade. I would say Talus is the dominant hop. It's still young

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back