What are you drinking tonight 2021?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

😂🤣😂🤣

442E23D1-582F-48F4-A5C2-7643B21CA16A.jpeg

I can’t remember if I’ve had this beer before or just seen it on the Forum. I’m not sure about it though, it tastes like it’s straight out of the fermenter and needs a week or two to condition.

View attachment 46621
I had one a few weeks ago and felt totally underwhelmed. I too thought it wasn’t quite finished.

I have decided I like dark beer (anything darker than amber/red)but now and then so I have a porter and now American Brown kegged today but only a few pints of golden ale...Belgian pale is almost ready 🤷🏽brewing a White IPA on Sunday 👍🏼
I also like dark beers and miss then badly when I don't have them in my beer diet.
Damn you! You've reminded of my thoughts earlier: with stocks of a Saison, Belgian Blonde, APA, pale bitter, TT Landlord clone and a keg of golden ale that just finished this week, I'm almost protective of my PB of oatmeal stout. It's considered a special treat!
Next two planned brews are an AIPA and weissbier. Have I overlooked the darks?

Yeah, I absolutely get that. After a few my taste buds get frazzled.
I used to love all things hazy loving the soft mouthfeel and massive hop bombs but as you say the taste buds got frazzled and I look for either malty beers ( my gout says no) or bitter beers but as I said “for now” I’m sure I will migrate back to hoppy styles soon enough

I used to love all things hazy loving the soft mouthfeel and massive hop bombs but as you say the taste buds got frazzled and I look for either malty beers ( my gout says no) or bitter beers but as I said “for now” I’m sure I will migrate back to hoppy styles soon enough
Galliagh men don't get gout. That's a rich man's disease 😜

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back