What are you drinking tonight 2021?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone put the idea in my head 🤷‍♂️
A855BAAD-B3DC-455F-96CF-3DA107614D60.jpeg

I also like dark beers and miss then badly when I don't have them in my beer diet.
Damn you! You've reminded of my thoughts earlier: with stocks of a Saison, Belgian Blonde, APA, pale bitter, TT Landlord clone and a keg of golden ale that just finished this week, I'm almost protective of my PB of oatmeal stout. It's considered a special treat!
Next two planned brews are an AIPA and weissbier. Have I overlooked the darks?
Your selection sounds up my street. Fancy a beer swap? 2 of your finest for Export Indian Porter & American Brown(once it's carbed).

Waiting for @dan125 and @Hoddy so opened @samale Belgian pale that he recently sent.

A lovely beer. Good carb, slight haze with thin white head.

Nice esters from the yeast. Really enjoying this beer and style. Thanks once again.

this evenings drinks with @dan125 and @Leon103 are going well. The night is young and the beer chat is continuing.

F04B6F3A-5FD3-46B5-9EED-17BD4000E802.jpeg

@Donegal john trying this second barrel aged Saison. Lovely flavour just a pity about the carbonation. Still great to try 👍
Mentioned it to Declan and he wasn’t sure how it ended up like that. Was going to check with the supplier as he had sent a load of boxes out but he thought the majority were ok. We must have just been unlucky 🙄

Your selection sounds up my street. Fancy a beer swap? 2 of your finest for Export Indian Porter & American Brown(once it's carbed).
Yeah, I'd be up for that. Saison is coming along nicely, or you could wait and see what the Landlord is like? (Still in the FV at the mo) I guess you'd give the Stout a try?

Next up my own Brett Saison. I haven't tried this in a while but @dan125 has requested it as a swap. Carbonation is on the light side. I am no expert on Brett beers. This is actually the first of a split batch. The other two has orange peel and Amarillo the other has cranberries.
Will be interesting to see what you think
IMG_20210507_230633235.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back