What are you drinking tonight 2021?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As I’m finishing a brew-day time to enjoy a pint of English Bitter. Cheers all!

A01CE90F-8D54-4D33-AB82-C54D44E5C0F8.jpeg

Just drinking a strawberry wine but I won’t post a picture as you’ve all seen it before.

The husband is going to try to make me a Hazy Jane NEIPA though soon, from the DIY dog pdf that we’ve found. I have a new found appreciation for these. I’m sure you will all know about this website with the recipes on! Even though it looks complicated when it’s all written down it might be easier doing it. 😝

This is my friends apa, it's a kit beer which I've never had before with added citra hops.

It's got a slightly sock like aroma, although it tastes a lot nicer than it smells, slightly cardamom, it looks the part, it's nice but not what I expected.

20210508_172551.jpg

After all the hype that Kinnegar has been getting from the Donegal boys, I brought these round to a mates house for a BBQ. We’ve just had the Limeburger and it’s excellent. Scraggy Bay up next.

View attachment 46759
Limeburner is my least favourite of their beers but everyone else loves it. I find it very like a hoppy pilsner.
my favourites from their core range are in order
Crossroads
Rustbucket
Scraggy bay
Devils backbone
but then I love them all

has anyone had the devils backbone ? Huge malt forward beer unlike any of their others

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back