What are you drinking tonight 2021?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The dunkle o boy this is good I might have a crack at one when my keg set up is complete
13CA6A10-EF9A-4EC3-ADB5-0FEF2C36D208.jpeg

That looks the part.
did you do a closed transfer to the keg ?
I did a poor man's closed transfer 😃😃
Basically after I removed the dry hop I capped my fermentor. Filled the keg with water and purged with co2. Then pushed the water out. Then hooked up the fermentor, released the pressure in the keg.
IMG_20210509_203627460.jpg

I did a poor man's closed transfer 😃😃
Basically after I removed the dry hop I capped my fermentor. Filled the keg with water and purged with co2. Then pushed the water out. Then hooked up the fermentor, released the pressure in the keg.
View attachment 47029
a poor man can only do it a poor mans way 😜😜
Last 2 I kegged I used a balloon and filled it with co2 and put it on the end of the blowoff tube and used that to provide the pressure to fill the keg I had to fill 2 balloons , have ordered a gas disconnect post for the top of the stainless fermenter
Looks a juicy beer 👍

Last edited:
Having a taste of my Helles before cold crashing. It's still a bit yeasty, but there's nothing off about it. Reminds me of a Lowenbrau actually. I'll get this bottled up over the weekend and forget about it for a month or so.
PXL_20210513_102142152.jpg

First pint of my Yorkshire Bitter after 10 days conditioning (can't wait any longer!). Based on GH recipe but fiddled with quantities and hops based on what I had.
First time using torrified wheat, and the head has come out lovely. Still has a bit of clearing to go (unless I drink it all first...)

Attachments

• IMG_20210513_184657_832.jpg
    IMG_20210513_184657_832.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 50
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back