What are you drinking tonight 2021?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Belgian Tripel. This has developed quite a strong banana vibe. I think I like it but I’m not sure, I’ll try another sip...

388ABB89-FC7D-4A5E-BBAB-3EA10ED6DBC7.jpeg

I am not enjoying this one. I am not a big spice fan in beers and the sage in this is too much. Might even dump it, in fact this upslope brewery isn't that great.

PXL_20210608_225431342.jpg

Was up in Belfast last week for a few days and found a lot of bars in city centre had no decent beer at all.
Most bars just have the generic choices and have done since I started drinking, 25 years ago! If you want, I can give you a list of the bars worth visiting, for the next time you visit.

Just doing year 8 parents evening (as a parent rather than teacher) - all by video these days which is just as well as this nitro stout might settle enough for me to top it up. #vicarscollar

View attachment 48748

And by way of postscript its in the extra cold keezer with the @Hazelwood Brewery german Pilsner and my raspberry wheat. The remnants of the festive 'Tinsel toes' less convincing at 3c.

My goodness I feel I am settling on a house lager and a house stout 3 and a half years in.

The quest for a bitter continues but in the meantime I would defy any neerssayers not to enjoy a pint of this.

16232555100261106781060604435643.jpg

The “hold” music while waiting to talk to my car insurance company (renewal) is Summer Breeze! Now if that’s not some kind of cosmic intervention I don’t know what is 😂
How spooky is that, I did mine today as well! The renewal premium went down this year but I got a bit more off cos the on-line price was even less! Think that deserves another beer! acheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back