What are you drinking tonight 2021?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last glass of White IPA earlier ( your bottle will be in the post next week @pilgrimhudd athumb.. ).
Minikeg now replenished with a Steam Lager brewed with extra pale pilsener and Vienna malts,
Saaz and MJ54 -tasted promising !
IMG_2021-07-01-16-48-20-281 (1).jpg

Ooo - I’ve a bottle of this in a fridge somewhere… Lidl had it in the discount section. I was a bit worried it might be a bit high on the ABV for a Sunday though!
Go @DocAnna treat yourself
Ooo - I’ve a bottle of this in a fridge somewhere… Lidl had it in the discount section. I was a bit worried it might be a bit high on the ABV for a Sunday though!

Go on @DocAnna treat yourself :cheers2:

Drank the last of the Patersbier (pitched 8th Nov 2020) brewed to the GH recipe, but with 900g marmalade added to the primary FV.
Absolutely tremendous, simple and elemental beer.

Enjoying a rather brilliant Yorkshire Bitter from @The-Engineer-That-Brews . Now it's been probably 20 years plus since I last drank any Yorkshire bitter... while I do like tasting beer, I don't tend to have pints of beer in a pub very often at all - more a G&T mood if I'm going out. The idea of buying a tin of Yorkshire bitter isn't really my thing either. So I was really looking forward to trying this beer, and so surprising, beautifully balanced bitterness with a fruity flavour that took me almost the whole glass to identify, (then cheated by getting one of my daughters to try it too), pear, more specifically toasted caramelised pear. This is a pear Tarte tatin in a glass!
IMG_0606.jpeg

Drank the last of the Patersbier (pitched 8th Nov 2020) brewed to the GH recipe, but with 900g marmalade added to the primary FV.
Absolutely tremendous, simple and elemental beer.
Loved that beer last summer in the garden 19l keg went very quick with the daughters boyfriends (3 daughters brought 1 each not 1 daughter with several😂) must brew it again but not sure on the marmalade 🤷‍♂️ What did it bring to it ?

Time for a bought beer now, maybe a couple 😉

This is an 8% DIPA with Galaxy, Mosaic and Citra. It’s nice but I wonder if it might actually be better without Mosaic - it would then be a supercharged Summer Breeze. On the other hand I plan to make one of those myself so perhaps it’s as well.

851B70F0-B445-4844-B3CA-9AB4890794C2.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back