What are you drinking tonight 2021?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to fire up the nitro for a cold dry stout. Thank goodness for the emergency spare. The small in keezer one has gone to the atmosphere gods of leaks.

1627146044250470735546517673047.jpg

while making some Moroccan kebabs fir tea tonight I’m enjoying my ‘ a bit of a fixer upper beer’ which I’m calling ‘Kristoff’ - which works on several levels
4F866F86-AB1E-4262-A2BA-BD26A575D10D.jpeg
but that possibly only makes sense to those of you with younger children who have sat through Disney movies).

So Kristoff is a fresh with bright summer bitterness and he’s pretty tasty too😊

while making some Moroccan kebabs fir tea tonight I’m enjoying my ‘ a bit of a fixer upper beer’ which I’m calling ‘Kristoff’ - which works on several levels View attachment 51476but that possibly only makes sense to those of you with younger children who have sat through Disney movies).

So Kristoff is a fresh with bright summer bitterness and he’s pretty tasty too😊
Did you freeze it? 😉

Welcome friend, it’s been a while. My Belgian Tripel at 8.9%. The banana is now far more evident in this beer, bubblegum has faded into the background. Still sweet from those Belgian esters.

View attachment 51481

This is gonna be my next project funnily enough, but with a side twist of course and a name to curdle the milk in your brew lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back