What are you drinking tonight 2021?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Uley Brewery Old Spot at the Weighbridge Inn outside Nailsworth after a lovely 7 mile walk. A quick forum search suggests @darrellm is a fan of this beer. Pubs lovely too - as was the Prescott Chequered Flag Golden Ale that whet my whistle at the end of the walk.

A quick snifter while I brew another couple of batches, this Proper Job is really moorish.

Attachments

• IMG_20210731_155725.jpg
    IMG_20210731_155725.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 33
Having a couple from Fairy Glen Brewery. A London Porter and this bitter - Bullie Beer
PXL_20210731_141028851.jpg

The can opened a bit fizzy so I was surprised when it poured into a perfectly carbonated bitter with a lovely smooth head and floral aroma. It gained a nice doughy smell as it warmed too. Really nice!

Day 8 in the caravan, a lot of beer drank. But no signal to update as I went along. Moved sites today but no signal again. Decided on the the Wi-Fi package as I have some emails to fire off.

First beer of the day is this. A really lovely pale. A lot going on with it. Not sure what buckwheat brings to the party but it is lovely and smooth and the apricot is subtle.

Edit - the forum won't upload my picture

It's brass culture brewery, the buck stops here. A buckwheat and apricot kviek pale

We’re away on holiday and do like to try some of the local brews if we can. This is the power of a good label… I’ve no idea what these taste like but the beers sounded fun ‘This’, ‘That’ and ‘Whatever next’ 😍 from Teme Valley brewery. We just had to pick up all three!

F57D3AD2-F336-4C38-A7DC-79B2BCE5C4CA.jpeg

We’re away on holiday and do like to try some of the local brews if we can. This is the power of a good label… I’ve no idea what these taste like but the beers sounded fun ‘This’, ‘That’ and ‘Whatever next’ 😍 from Teme Valley brewery. We just had to pick up all three!

View attachment 51813

@DocAnna we were the same when we saw these in Aldi once 😂

BFDAECEF-6647-4A13-AD43-EA759B203A51.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back