What are you drinking tonight 2021?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not had many dark lagers, but this a cracker 👌
result_1629055687906.jpg

The next one is just about ready as the first one finished !!!
I will never forget the bar tender in kileens, shannon bridge, gave me a card at the end of the evening that read, Free beer Tomorrow!! Thankfully my grand parents are irish and the humour was not lost aheadbutt

The next one is just about ready as the first one finished !!!
I will never forget the bar tender in kileens, shannon bridge, gave me a card at the end of the evening that read, Free beer Tomorrow!! Thankfully my grand parents are irish and the humour was not lost aheadbutt
Hi, my name is “Tomorrow”. 😉

Been **** at posting here over the weekend, mostly because I haven't been drinking.

I had planned a few pints yesterday to celebrate the century ride but after a Guinness and dinner in the pub I was cooked.

Had hoped for a few today bit weather was poor and jobs list was running long. Jobs complete and I have had s bouncing headache. But I have a keg to empty so a couple of pale ale whilst I cooked pizza.

Attachments

• 20210815_205046.jpg
    20210815_205046.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 36
  • 20210815_182107.jpg
    20210815_182107.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 35
It's a bit sad that if we want a beer of an evening we have to wait until we've picked up the son (opposite son to the cricketing one).

Unfortunately he works 20 miles away and because the bus service is diabolical, we have to pick him up every night from 10 miles away. Doesn't help that he refuses to take driving lessons! Bit annoying to be fair!

It's a bit sad that if we want a beer of an evening we have to wait until we've picked up the son

I am in the same boat as the wife works shifts and there is no bus service, fortunately its not the late shift every day and its only a few miles so doesn't take long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back