What are you drinking tonight 2021?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got back to our hotel after a Tom Jones gig at Hop Farm in Kent last night. Spent 2 hours at the gig then queued for 2 hours to get out! As I was driving no drinking at the gig but had one of these waiting for me in the room...
View attachment 54531
.....very nice :beer1:

Is that near Seven Oaks? My aunt used to own a pub just down the way from there if so. I want to say Whitbread hop farm?

I’ve started today with a couple of pints of mild while I brew another batch.

957BEB54-6E52-450B-9DA1-3AF43C94CAB0.jpeg

Another pint of my dwindling stock of English Bitter as my new batch is fermenting and today’s Mild is resting before it goes in the fermenter. I think I might get another bitter on tomorrow to fill my four fermenter slots(then Stout, Summer Breeze, Pilsner, Mild).

C0907D30-3F1A-44CB-B738-A373C05EBB4F.jpeg

Another pint of my dwindling stock of English Bitter as my new batch is fermenting and today’s Mild is resting before it goes in the fermenter. I think I might get another bitter on tomorrow to fill my four fermenter slots(then Stout, Summer Breeze, Pilsner, Mild).

View attachment 54577

That looks good! Unfortunately my attempt at an ESB recently was not very successful at all. I have slightly higher hopes for my Grey Sheep, not tried it yet but it looks a nice colour in the bottle, and in my experience beers that at least look good seldom taste awful!

A mate's homebrew dry stout. Its excellent. Lovely creamy head on it and some richness too. He used M15 and I've asked what the FG was. I suspect it was in the high teens at least. That might make it a little atypical for a textbook dry stout but t it has made a very good beer.... The best bit is it inspiring me to start planning recipes after losing a bit of homebrew mojo following a short summer break and a load of **** at work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back