What are you drinking tonight 2021?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The NEIPA I used my dry hopper on is ready for a tasting today. As this is the first time I've had 3 beers ready to drink I decided on a flight of thirds, L to R, NEIPA, Abbey beer and Cascade pale ale.
IMG_20210922_171631648_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
They've started to put this on at my local as one of the guest beers recently and it's flying out the pumps, which is unusual for a strong dark beer at this time of year. I'm really enjoying it, but boy does it kick like a mule if you have a sesh on it!

First taste of my dunkelweizen. A bit of chill haze. Brewed less than 2 weeks ago so needs some conditioning time. Cracking head in it. It needed to warm up but I am enjoying the malty notes along with a slight banana flavour.

I am no expert on this style so not sure how it is supposed to taste like. Could sink a few of these.

Attachments

• 20210922_200100.jpg
    20210922_200100.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 18
Bottle of Bishop's Finger
Very nice beer, I find it difficult to get a lot of maltiness in my beers and haven't quite mastered that side of brewing yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back