What are you drinking tonight 2021?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Must admit this is a very good wheat beer from Aldi of all places.
20210924_162649.jpg

Brewferm Belgian Pils, 2 months bottled simple kit brew with LME, very clean taste, also made mistake to over chill noticed flavour developed as it warmed up, cheers all! Looking forward to second.

Another from the local brewery “otterbank brewing and blending”
A Norwegian farmhouse Brett
71C3D36F-5C03-4C2D-8691-F845D35AFEB7.jpeg
ale matured for 18 months in red wine barrels. This one has low carbonation and lovely red wine aroma. It is fruity at first sip and woody dry finish then the wine hit your throat and leaves a beautiful taste like just finishing a glass of good red. 7.8% and boozy with it. As typical for otterbank Brett is evident in it and it’s a belter of a brew.
There is supposed to be a label on it but I got it before it went out
71C3D36F-5C03-4C2D-8691-F845D35AFEB7.jpeg

Good start to a Friday night.

At last, found a craft IPA on a Greek island.
Kefalonia to be exact in an AB supermarket.
Great stuff, Citra and Mosaic I guess on top of a good 5.5% ABV pale malty unfiltered, unpasteurised IPA.
We had to kiss a lot of frogs ( ie Greek almost taste-alike lagers, 6 of them so far) before we finally found this Prince.
IMG_20210924_210957.jpg
IMG_20210924_210916.jpg

Another helles. Not sure why I buy these types of beers as I’m not really a fan but I keep thinking I should like all types of beer. Anyway it’s drinkable and does the job and is nicer that the last one. Much nicer in fact. Possibly could get to like lagers 💁‍♂️View attachment 54737
You might enjoy this one more? It’s genuine and named after a town in Austria that’s since changed it’s name. 🤷‍♂️
4FCEF023-04B1-47A5-8956-CA5EA8FC2F82.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back