What are you drinking tonight 2021?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is everything alright @Hazelwood Brewery ? I mean, it's past six and you are only just having your first pint!

Have I ever mentioned? I'm not allowed etc etc etc :laugh8: :laugh8:
I know, I’m feeling a bit depressed about that myself - been busy preparing food. Now I’ve started I’ll soon cheer up and I’ll quickly catch up ;) You might not hear much from me tonight as we have friends round but don’t worry, I’m not dry!

Have a great evening friends! 🥳

They haven’t arrived yet so time for another of my own.

5A059F7C-E445-4CE1-9868-27B3871897E0.jpeg

Had the privilege of having one of these. Lovely single malt and at a price range that will make your eyes water. I wouldn’t pay the price but free is a different story. View attachment 55133
Looks like a fancy spot your in! Last time i had a Loch Lomond was at Cameron House at Loch Lomond. Fortunately someone else was paying😂

After brewing a Mosaic Pale Ale today I thought I’d have one. Hope mine turns out as well, it’s a delicious blueberry overload.
B3B31DCC-495A-4216-874E-E0D6953F3CC8.jpeg

Last edited:
Looks like a fancy spot your in! Last time i had a Loch Lomond was at Cameron House at Loch Lomond. Fortunately someone else was paying😂

After brewing a Mosaic Pale Ale today I thought I’d have one. Hope mine turns out as well, it’s a delicious blueberry overload.
View attachment 55144
Ha ha ha it was in a home bar in a not so nice housing estate in Derry. Nephew is a spark that worked under me and then went away to work and earns a lot so he sees no wrong in buying bottles up in the £150/200 range. But even he seen the issue with a £400 bottle thankfully

Ha ha ha it was in a home bar in a not so nice housing estate in Derry. Nephew is a spark that worked under me and then went away to work and earns a lot so he sees no wrong in buying bottles up in the £150/200 range. But even he seen the issue with a £400 bottle thankfully

Your nephew owns at least one more waistcoat than I do! It’s a good day if the landlord at Casa Al has got both a shirt and trousers on at the same time, it’s usually just one or the other!
My now grown up sons loved Martin in Friday Night Dinner, basically because he was a funnier version of me.

Your nephew owns at least one more waistcoat than I do! It’s a good day if the landlord at Casa Al has got both a shirt and trousers on at the same time, it’s usually just one or the other!
My now grown up sons loved Martin in Friday Night Dinner, basically because he was a funnier version of me.
I get you now. Brother in law in his suit after his youngest made her first communion today. It’s the only waistcoat he owns.
Martin is a legend so kudos to you.
It was a very very nice whiskey though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back