What are you drinking tonight 2021?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had a tasty pale from no frills Joe with Bullion hops.
IMG_20211005_182409.jpg

Now on to my Kasbek Belgian Pale
IMG_20211005_193657.jpg

Onto a guest beer. Work as prevented me drinking this sooner.

That's right it's not pineapple juice but a pale ale by @dan125

What a colour. A delightful beer, super juicy with tropical and stone fruit coming through strong. Keeping this short and sweet so I can go back to enjoying the beer.

Attachments

• 20211005_211318.jpg
    20211005_211318.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 24
You should maybe get another fermenting in the meantime, I can imagine that barrel not lasting long! ;)
Funny you should say that......had an Evil Dog Double IPA turn up on Saturday, which I'll get going this weekend. Also, my Raisin Sherry is finished and clearing down.......about 3 pints a night means a barrel only lasts 12-15 days!!

It’s not super, and it’s not a bock. But I’m about to play golf in Portugal, I’m sure I’ll copeView attachment 55307
I used to sell gallons of that back in my Oddbins days nearly 20 years ago. Cheapest beer in the fridge at about 89p a bottle. Drank lots of it when we lived in London too and the only place we could afford to eat out was the Portuguese bars between Stockwell and Vauxhall. Happy days!

It's new brew day. Latest Vienna APA. About 20% Vienna with the rest pale malt.Falconers Flight hops and Bry-97.

Not too bad. I could nitpick a few faults here but I'm going to try and get a bottle up to @MickDundee for the comp and I don't want to point out all the flaws before the judging 😁

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back