What are you drinking tonight 2021?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
First time having a stout on tap. This needs another couple of weeks to come good. Nice coffee and light chocolate
IMG_20211007_205714200.jpg

At homebrew club (where I went last night) we take several bottles for people to try. Often there is a bottle left over because we take more than we need and we then fight to take it home ourselves or try to convince someone else they should take it home ;) On this occasion I put the spare bottle in my bag to avoid any further discussion.

A lovely American Cream Ale from @dave_77. Cheers Dave! athumb..

View attachment 55374
Homebrew Club - Where? When?
Can I come?
Ashford is only a few stops away on the train - when they're running (a single snowflake or a leaf can cause havoc on that line).

Nr. Dartford, every month, yes!
Ouch!
That would be an awful journey from down here.
I once worked in Erith for a couple of years.
And that was bad enough travelling from Wigmore where I grew up.
According to the map, you live in a field with Kit's Coty nearby,
a bit breezy isn't it? 😉
The best English Chardonnay I've tasted came from the field you live in, c/o Chapel Down who own the rest of the field, but vinify it 🥂 more my way in Tenterden.

Ouch!
That would be an awful journey from down here.
I once worked in Erith for a couple of years.
And that was bad enough travelling from Wigmore where I grew up.
According to the map, you live in a field with Kit's Coty nearby,
a bit breezy isn't it? 😉
The best English Chardonnay I've tasted came from the field you live in, c/o Chapel Down who own the rest of the field, but vinify it 🥂 more my way in Tenterden.
The map may be a bit off in that case, I live in Maidstone. My days of living in fields are behind me!

Edit: I just looked and my spot has moved from where it should be/was! I live just to the left and north of spot 83.

Edit2: Chippy has fixed it. Yay!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back