What are you drinking tonight 2021?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A Belgian pale whilst spending some time with Alun Dyn.

Attachments

• 20211008_193027.jpg
    20211008_193027.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 17
image.jpg
So
Went away for a hotel break last weekend and drank quite a few good beers and had a few good meals but after the weekend i decided to give beer a rest for a while so to avoid having to put another hole in my belt and see if I can get the belly down enough for me to tie my own laces 😜
So it’s not sober October but beer free October.
This will also allow me to restock a few kegs and give them time to condition
So it’s gin fridays with slimline tonic and wine saturdays. Christ I miss beer already 🤦‍♂️

So far this tastes great. At 10%, I may be sleeping by the end.
However it is a snow globe. I usually don't mind a bit of yeast floating about but on opening there were these funny beads of yeast and they seen throughout the beer. Will see how it settles but I see a message to vocation on the cards again

Attachments

• 20211008_203309.jpg
    20211008_203309.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 19
  • 20211008_203244.jpg
    20211008_203244.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 22
I will be picking SWMBO up from work shortly then it's off to Bargain Booze, I will let her choose as being a boring git I always go for the usual ones.

So far this tastes great. At 10%, I may be sleeping by the end.
However it is a snow globe. I usually don't mind a bit of yeast floating about but on opening there were these funny beads of yeast and they seen throughout the beer. Will see how it settles but I see a message to vocation on the cards again
It does look a bit off-putting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back