What are you drinking tonight 2021?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now having the first of my Salt beers.

E2F174A7-E273-4AA0-8E96-02105E1771FD.jpeg

I don't know what it is about West Yorkshire and Scottish breweries but they make the best beer!

I'm originally a Wessie so I'm a bit biased 😁

Examples: Northern Monk, Salt, Vocation, Brewdog, Overtone.... etc etc

Last edited:
IMG_20211009_181822.jpg

Yes it's the first drink of the evening, my Hoppy English Pale Ale.
And a tasty one it is too. Just right as the sun goes down.
Needed this after downpipe fettling at my 93 y/o Mother's house in St Michaels today. She has Vascular Dementia, so anything out of the ordinary is always a task to get on with.
It was still very warm in her garden (spell checker just tried to change that to "harem"!) at 4:30.
The rear garden does face due South, and is open to the West too, so is always a suntrap if it's out.
Almost dark here now back home in Ashford.

This no beer thing is hard. Normally on a sat night when cooking the tea(your correct @Clint it’s tea time at this time of night ) I would normally have 3 beers or so before opening the wine. This time what’s in the glass is the end of a bottle of wine 🤷‍♂️ So it’s looking at least like 2 bottles of 14% wine. before the night is over I may have to visit the beer shed in a very drunken state around 10pm. Oh dear.
90FC6171-0838-44B0-83B0-7661A3250CE9.jpeg

:laugh8: Us southerners have lunch at your dinner time and dinner at your tea time, but we also have tea time between lunch time and dinner time. If we get up late we might have brunch instead of breakfast and lunch. Hope that's clear asad.

:laugh8:
...as mud. Talking of which i must wash the car and my angling attire.

...as mud. Talking of which i must wash the car and my angling attire.
I forgot to say that some of us southerners refer to dinner, your tea, as supper but others have supper later, after dinner, as the last meal if the day........except for the midnight snack....:laugh8:

Glad that's cleared it up :?:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back