What are you drinking tonight 2021?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
To my husband’s disgust, I fancied some kind of lager today. So we swung by Tesco and picked up this to try. It’s not bad, but darker than expected. Maybe the evening lighting is giving a false impression of the colour.

View attachment 57817
I like that one, very popular in Romania and cheap 😁

To my husband’s disgust, I fancied some kind of lager today. So we swung by Tesco and picked up this to try. It’s not bad, but darker than expected. Maybe the evening lighting is giving a false impression of the colour.

View attachment 57817
That’s on my list for tonight too ;)

A Bad Kitty, chocolate vanilla porter, as someone just mentioned Christmas in a glass, stunning 😍

Attachments

• IMG_20211117_201856.jpg
    IMG_20211117_201856.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 13
Some cracking pints this evening by the looks of things!!

I had another stout after dinner, which was a mix of things, but finished up with hand cut chips cooked according to my secret (not really) proper beef dripping chip shop chips in an air fryer recipe and a buttered bread roll to make a chip butty - really good!!

IMG_3467.JPG

Some cracking pints this evening by the looks of things!!

I had another stout after dinner, which was a mix of things, but finished up with hand cut chips cooked according to my secret (not really) proper beef dripping chip shop chips in an air fryer recipe and a buttered bread roll to make a chip butty - really good!!

View attachment 57823
I like everything about that apart from the hairdryer. I like old school deep fried chips 😋

I spent con
I like everything about that apart from the hairdryer. I like old school deep fried chips 😋

Oh I absolutely agree, but I would challenge anyone to tell the difference, I spent weeks perfecting the process, it really works!

The reason I did this is because the chippy near me which was always about an 80% chance of getting really good chips changed hands and the ratio dropped to about 2% chance of a few good chips in the bag, the rest being absolutely vile!

Now the thought of risking a chippy just doesn't occur to me any more, why should I when I know I can get them perfect every time at home in 25 mins flat :D

p.s. I will happily share the process if anyone is interested, but not tonight, it's bed time for me. Another long day tomorrow. Goodnight everyone, enjoy your evening and cheers :beer1:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back