What are you drinking tonight 2021?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
New one for me, a Moonface Citra and Mosiac Hazy IPA from Blag Flag Brewery in Perranporth. Was supposed to go to there tap room with work before covid which seems like such a long time ago.

Anyway... for those who know me, know that this type of beer isn't really thing, but it's nice for the style and dangerously drinkable at 6.5%.

20211118_173535.jpg

Where are you? Some reasonably priced beer there.

South East London - I'm in zone 4 which is about 9 miles out from the City as the crow flies. if I go into work for the day it costs me probably around £14 travel depending on whether I use the tube; coffee and a bacon sarnie or similar £6; Lunch £10 Lunchtime pints which clearly aren't obligatory £6.10 per pint of say neck oil or camden pale; after work pints....

Stay at home and have a few in the local taproom instead - good for yoursen and good for the local economy and good for the fella who took the plunge and set the thing up. Brilliant to see so many folk dropping in and filling up 2 pint cartons etc on their way home

New one for me, a Moonface Citra and Mosiac Hazy IPA from Blag Flag Brewery in Perranporth. Was supposed to go to there tap room with work before covid which seems like such a long time ago.

Anyway... for those who know me, know that this type of beer isn't really thing, but it's nice for the style and dangerously drinkable at 6.5%.

View attachment 57849
Dangerous and drinkable shouldn't be in the same sentence Lol
The Mrs was sipping broadleaf Moonshine cider last night at 7.5% that would have felled me as our supping rates are very different Lol

South East London - I'm in zone 4 which is about 9 miles out from the City as the crow flies. if I go into work for the day it costs me probably around £14 travel depending on whether I use the tube; coffee and a bacon sarnie or similar £6; Lunch £10 Lunchtime pints which clearly aren't obligatory £6.10 per pint of say neck oil or camden pale; after work pints....

Stay at home and have a few in the local taproom instead - good for yoursen and good for the local economy and good for the fella who took the plunge and set the thing up. Brilliant to see so many folk dropping in and filling up 2 pint cartons etc on their way home

This melts my mind a bit, I know of two establishments near me that sell beer at £2.50 a pint!

Cor... that Rigwelter is a proper malty treat!! Almost stout-like chocolate and liquorice, Black Sheep are a brilliant brewery, I haven't had any for ages and I am considering moving them up to my top ten of the commercial brewers! Just awesome!!

I would love to get into some of their brews on tap, or brew some clones!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back