What are you drinking tonight 2021?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those last two are the first that I have used my new kegerator for. Worth the money, a huge upgrade on PB's, although I will still use them for some brews. It is nice to be able to pour a beer at 'cellar temperature' I have mine set at 12c, which seems about right. I now brew to 21 litres, keg, and get about 3 500ml bottles, which also fit in the kegerator when carbed. It's seems to have taken my brewing to another level. Happy? bet I am.
Agreed 100%

Now an AG Citra out of another bottle with a nice label though I am not homesick yet!
20211119_183611.jpg

Flat cap on and whippet on mat in front of fire. Is that suitably attired ?

I remember going in pubs in my early teens (shhhh) where this was a thing, the stories are real, although I expect this is no longer the case, but nothing compares to the guy had a couple of ferrets who used to roam free, absolutely off the wall hilarious.

Anyway, total change of vibe and a step back in time to a brew from July, another BeerWorks kit, Capt. Cooks Amber Ale - a delightful malty body with a heady orange overtone, pretty damn good!!

If it looks slightly hazy, that's because I poured some of the yeast in...

IMG_3479.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back