What are you drinking tonight 2021?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
On yet another Dublin stopover. The Guinness this evening is particularly excellent.
BF9280B8-46F9-4321-8612-0AB943849C3C.jpeg

That looks soooo pale for the strength that a Tripel will be.
Good thing it's a finisher.🍺 👍
View attachment 58185
I'm restricting myself to the Saaz pale ale, to preserve other stocks for Christmas.....
Or perhaps I should brew another Hoppy Pale Ale of Kent for them?
Then I can finish the reducing cask off with a clear conscience!
That sounds like a good plan!
🍻
It’s 8.1% so at the lower end of the range for a Tripel. It’s quite smooth though so easy drinking.

Day out in Brewdog Cowgate:- here's my imbibments

Punk to start with
View attachment 58190

Next was the remarkable Cocoa Psycho
View attachment 58191

And I finished with the brilliant Practise as you Preach
View attachment 58192
Thought I recognised that front wall. Went in there with the daughter when she was in uni and had a few good pints that ended with albino squid assassin. We also went to the hanging bat and it was overly expensive and fairly pretentious to be honest.
From memory innis and Gunn is across the street and was another good visit.

Thursday is the new Friday as just started a long weekend with the husband. So I’m having a small glass of my butternut squash and thyme wine, and we’ll see where this leads! 🤷‍♀️🙈

View attachment 58213
I know where it leads :rolleyes: - another 16 points and the exclamation “f**k it!”. Every decision following those words is a BAD decision. 😂

Really fancy doing a stout. I've got my eye on David Heath's blueberry milk chocolate one!
That does sound nice. I've done the dry, oatmeal and milk Stouts from the Greg Hughes book and most have been very good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back