What are you drinking tonight 2021?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finishing with my Export Stout
IMG_20211204_222221.jpg

I'm in a quandary... Just home from a night out in Glasgow, catching up with friends that I haven't seen for 2 years. I'm pished, but do I raid the fridge for some home brew or have that sensible pint of water??? I'm being magnetically (drunkenly) drawn to the former! 😁

I'm in a quandary... Just home from a night out in Glasgow, catching up with friends that I haven't seen for 2 years. I'm pished, but do I raid the fridge for some home brew or have that sensible pint of water??? I'm being magnetically (drunkenly) drawn to the former! 😁
If you can still drink then your not drunk enough to go on water. From a proud Irish man with suitable experience.

If you can still drink then your not drunk enough to go on water. From a proud Irish man with suitable experience.
You can always rely on an Irishman to put things into perspective! Unfortunately, I have no home brew in me fridge, as its all in the loft, but I do have this.. Cheers @Donegal john ! 👍🏻

Attachments

• IMG_20211204_231934.jpg
    IMG_20211204_231934.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 18
Went out for tapas last night and was given some champagne has it is my birthday on the 10th. That went straight down the trap. Enjoyed a Spanish lager with food.

Then went into brewdog, I know a lot of people complain about them but the beer selection was amazing, about 30 taps with some great guest beers. Only problem is most were North of 8%. Couldn't decide on one so went for a few.
Hazy Jane because it's good when fresh and was lower abv, an imp from brewdog and vault city blueberry pumpkin latte sour. OMG what a beer, went straight into my all time top 10 beers, think mulled wine aroma and a lovely tart flavour. The wife wants a case for Xmas.

Attachments

• 20211204_204153.jpg
    20211204_204153.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 12
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back