What are you drinking tonight 2021?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was bottling my pale ale. I had this from Lidl, it's nice but probably only the one. It's pushed the full mouth feel too much for my liking.
IMG_20211206_201625158.jpg

A coupe of my Courage Best. Not half bad even if the second one did suffer a 'pouring malfunction'. I'll shove a flake in it and call it a 99.
View attachment 58953

The ice cream man used to ask me if I wanted nuts and juice on my 99…. thinking about it now, it doesn’t sound right! 😂

Went out for tapas last night and was given some champagne has it is my birthday on the 10th. That went straight down the trap. Enjoyed a Spanish lager with food.

Then went into brewdog, I know a lot of people complain about them but the beer selection was amazing, about 30 taps with some great guest beers. Only problem is most were North of 8%. Couldn't decide on one so went for a few.
That is NOT a problem, its a blessing wink...

I think Leon I will be following in your footsteps to Bath A.S.A.P.

Are you going back North or South ? Tuffins in Craven Arms in Shropshire has a good selection of Hobsons real ales in bottles plus many others from around the region & afar ! We moved up here from Cornwall / Devon due to job relocations . St Austell . Proper Job & HSD were staple ! Good Luck in your quest !!
Thanks for the tip. I went into Tuffins at Welshpool and was stuck for choice. Monty Mischief was a bit disappointing and Salopian Hoptwister pleasant though not spectacular. I am looking forward to a Stonehouse Gunslinger which is a NEIPA. Well worth a visit and I will return and try others.

20211207_185410.jpg

QC on the Dave Heath dry stout that was kegged last week. I had problems sealing the new wilko keg and was worried incase it might not have sealed properly. Thankfully it looks like everything is OK. The beer cracked from the tap under pressure and poured nicely..it tastes OK too! I'll just pinch a half or so then it'll have another few days in the house then go to the shed! In the meantime I will crack on with pizza making.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back