What are you drinking tonight 2021?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Early start tomorrow, so just the one for me tonight. Another Weizenbock, I’ve got the hang it pouring it now.
4DD38F38-23B3-4D26-AD52-36EF9588CB66.jpeg

All this talk of Dubbels and Tripels got me jealous... Luckily I've got this cheeky little number (4) I'd been saving. View attachment 59042
@Alastair70 this one's from the Netherlands and their Tripel is what got me started on my beer obsession.

Also, I think I need a new tree, mines looking a bit sad 😅
That’s another great beer!

All this talk of Dubbels and Tripels got me jealous... Luckily I've got this cheeky little number (4) I'd been saving. View attachment 59042
@Alastair70 this one's from the Netherlands and their Tripel is what got me started on my beer obsession.

Also, I think I need a new tree, mines looking a bit sad 😅

Have a couple more of those Quads and it'll look like the most gorgeous tree in the world😜

1A034070-8FEC-43DB-BA01-F1BA2270865E.jpeg
Just off Beers of Europe, put in a big Belgian order that includes the Karmeliar Triple and a couple of Quads. That should put a rosy glow on Christmas. Toasting the purchase with a pilsner from Beer52. It’s pretty good overall but there’s a little residual sweetness I could have done without.

When I’m next in Cornwall I’ll keep an eye out for it (we’re booked next year). Where did you get it?

The pub is in Helston, i'd heard of the pub, it's quite famous down here, it was a brew pub before they were more common, but i've never been. The bottles can be found in most corner shops since Covid, they must have branched out.

Spingo Beer | Blue Anchor Inn | Cornwall, England (spingoales.com)

I wasn't all that keen on the Flora Daze IPA, I had the other day though! :laugh8:

The pub is in Helston, i'd heard of the pub, it's quite famous down here, it was a brew pub before they were more common, but i've never been. The bottles can be found in most corner shops since Covid, they must have branched out.

Spingo Beer | Blue Anchor Inn | Cornwall, England (spingoales.com)

I wasn't all that keen on the Flora Daze IPA, I had the other day though! :laugh8:
Thanks, I know the pub ;) (and the Indian restaurant in Helston - the owner insisted we have popadoms with our meal, we had to fight him off! 😂 ).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back