What are you drinking tonight 2021?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stepping out tonight...3 pints if Salopian "paper planes " ipa. Very nice...a cloudier,less bitter version of my Pipster Pale...how weird is that? Then the Brewdog advent beer.

I caved today and cracked open some of the Christmas mini cheddars...
PXL_20211214_151051637.jpg

Can't have snacks without a beer!

This is my California Helles. It's lovely, for a lager.

IMG_20211214_192340.jpg

My Half and half CES P ale.
It's come together now, really quite tasty.
I think I deserve this.
Two days of household plumbing, one at Daughter and SiL's, today mine.
Their's a broken bath hot tap washer (yes broken, and dropped off the spigot).
Mine, both bath tap slider (piston?) sticking when trying to turn off.
I blame chalky Kent water.
Also Daughter's Mazda2 not starting. 2nd hand 2010 car NEVER had its sparkplugs changed apparently. I can believe it as they are FoMoCo branded plugs.
Gaps were 80 thou. instead of 25ish.
Poor spark didn't have a chance, so then it fuel flooded as well.
Must order new ones, but it eventually started after massive gap reduced, so it will do for now as it's 'cleared its throat'.
Obviously I love it, or I wouldn't do it.

Much like this home brew thing!

1... Or 4...?
DSC_1248~2.JPG

Last but one bottle from a mixed case I was given for Christmas last year. First impressions are good. Caramalised sweet maltyness, dark ruby colour tones, carbonation that gives a full mouth feel, pepper galore and bitter with a hint of smoke on the finish. I like.

1... Or 4...?
View attachment 59421
Last but one bottle from a mixed case I was given for Christmas last year. First impressions are good. Caramalised sweet maltyness, dark ruby colour tones, carbonation that gives a full mouth feel, pepper galore and bitter with a hint of smoke on the finish. I like.
Another nice beer, you’re spoiling yourself tonight! athumb..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back