What are you drinking tonight 2021?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife is busy decorating my son's birthday cake so I am bidding in my cwtch, catching up on some t.v. and beer.

I think I have had this before. Abstract lens DIPA by North brew, a really nice supermarket beer.

Attachments

• 20211218_212737.jpg
    20211218_212737.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 14
Lidl have the 6 box of Belgian beers for about £12 in stick again. Last time they did this, I drank all in one night, and got told off by wifey for being "******", which I deny. Well, not so much deny as claim, with all honesty, to not remember being ******.

So, I'll take them steady this time. First up, this lovely, tasty, spicy triple.

View attachment 59675
I did the same one year the night before me and the wife went to Portugal for 4 days. I cut the grass and finished the box then packed and eventually sobered up in Portugal with nothing that fitted me no shorts and a pair of suede boots.
never again.

Now on something totally different. Never had a white stout before. This is a really nice beer. Hard to tell if it's stout tasting because of the sweet banana flavour
I had one of those last summer, I was surprised how good it was. Loads of banoffee flavour in there. Their Topical stout was disappointing though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back