What are you drinking tonight 2021?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tripel time. This one was brewed by @samale. Rich spicy flavours, big mouthfeel and a long but dry finish. The high carbonation level helps clear the palate and hide the 10% ABV. Top brew and the perfect way to round off the night. Cheers again clapa

9F3B77D5-DDB7-451A-9E4B-ABD752A8D3E7.jpeg

Are their any decent Aussie cheeses mate? I know the US, not traditionally known for decent cheese, has started to produce some nice artisan stuff in the last decade or so, but I've never heard of any Aussie stuff - you guys have a sizable dairy sector, don't you?
Australia is big on dairy but cannot come within a bulls roar of producing the hard cheese like cheddar. UK has a huge range of cheese, I can't speak about the cream cheese or brie but I only buy English cheese, Cheddar Red Leicestershire, Lancashire and others that I spot. Hopefully now the trade deal has been signed I will get more different cheeses.

Tripel time. This one was brewed by @samale. Rich spicy flavours, big mouthfeel and a long but dry finish. The high carbonation level helps clear the palate and hide the 10% ABV. Top brew and the perfect way to round off the night. Cheers again clapa

View attachment 59988
Definitely a sipper but I am more than happy with that beer. 👍

Australia is big on dairy but cannot come within a bulls roar of producing the hard cheese like cheddar. UK has a huge range of cheese, I can't speak about the cream cheese or brie but I only buy English cheese, Cheddar Red Leicestershire, Lancashire and others that I spot. Hopefully now the trade deal has been signed I will get more different cheeses.
You’re putting me in the mood for cheese now. I like pretty much love every cheese readily available here. Just recently I’ve been eating quite a bit of “Black Bomber”, a lovely cheese with a bit of a tang.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back