What are you drinking tonight 2021?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Drinking the London bitter I brewed back in October ...
IMG_20211230_175104772~2.jpg

...so far so good athumb..

Back on my Perle Pilsner.

I really need to start looking at lowering the ABV of these tbf, 5.7 isnt heavy going to drink, but id like to have a lager on keg that I can have a few of and not feel it the next day.

Before I start the annual secret Santa with @dave_77 @dan125 and @Hoddy I am having a pale to get me in the mood.

Tonight we swap 3 beers. All secret. 2 are from bottle shop, one is supermarket. Can we work out what we drinking ? Can we guess the supermarket beer? Time will tell.

Attachments

• 20211230_194657.jpg
    20211230_194657.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 19
Before I start the annual secret Santa with @dave_77 @dan125 and @Hoddy I am having a pale to get me in the mood.

Tonight we swap 3 beers. All secret. 2 are from bottle shop, one is supermarket. Can we work out what we drinking ? Can we guess the supermarket beer? Time will tell.
Warming up with my secret Santa pale.. comments to follow.....👍🏼
IMG_20211230_194501.jpg

Back on my Perle Pilsner.

I really need to start looking at lowering the ABV of these tbf, 5.7 isnt heavy going to drink, but id like to have a lager on keg that I can have a few of and not feel it the next day.
What's your perle pilsner recipe like, I have 100g of perle I don't know what to do with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back