What are you drinking tonight 2021?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
011.JPG

My ESB, this is what sent me into early retirement last night. Only the one tonight, I have to feed the beast who is back from visiting her sister. Lamb chops on the barby and time for one more. My original Summer Lightning before changing the hop variety.
013.JPG

Last edited:
Wife's at her sisters so looks like a liquid dinner tonight. Funny how one can plan a meal, but cannot put a recipe together of what beers to drink, and in what order.
Started the evening off with my Blue Heeler Bitter, Blue Heeler known for their bite as a cattle dog, now this bitter has a nice bite of hops at the finish. So an apt name.This hop schedule I think is spot on.
View attachment 38984
Second on the list, Golden Ale. While I do like it, it just doesn't have the malt character of the other beers I expect to get into tonight. This is a beer for those hot balmy afternoons/nights which because of La Nina I don't have.
Will be going on to something else after this, probably the ESB.
View attachment 38982
Disaster , best get some on me duck.😂😂🍻👌

It's - 1 outside today and there's icicles on my shed. I just HAD to check my beer was OK.... The weizenbock is holding up well. I think the last bottle may have been off because this one is much better
IMG_20210107_142215_783.jpg

I got a real breadcrust aroma for the first time ever from this beer. I'd always wondered what people meant by it. I guess my palette is evolving.

It's - 1 outside today and there's icicles on my shed. I just HAD to check my beer was OK.... The weizenbock is holding up well. I think the last bottle may have been off because this one is much better View attachment 39052
I got a real breadcrust aroma for the first time ever from this beer. I'd always wondered what people meant by it. I guess my palette is evolving.
Ah! I see what you did there...used the Hazelwood Brewery guide for shed visiting.

That is amazing!
I was thinking of adding to that...what do you think...as a more detailed approach?
1. Have a beer
2. Go to 1
3. Prepare food (curry,chilli,steak, BBQ)
4. Go to 1

I like it but you will get hungry - you will never get to “3”. You need this...

1. Have a beer
2. You hungry?
3. If yes, have a curry
4. Go to 1

"Hazy Applewash".

This is the substance that rendered me hors de combat and caused me to take nearly 48 hours off the drink a few days ago, due to accidentally swallowing about 3 litres of it. Shudder. It's stronger than it looks. To be drunk with discretion.

Attachments

• IMG_20210107_201919[1].jpg
    IMG_20210107_201919[1].jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 48
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back