What are you drinking tonight 2021?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Celebrating the completion of today’s main chore - descaling the heating system because the boiler was “kettling” - with another Czech Pilsner. I also took an excruciating time pouring it so as not to create half a pint of head!

Happy Wednesday folks, you’re past the half-way point. It’s downhill from here. 🥳🥳🥳

E4C316F2-7A85-4940-901F-7FE7B17C4F1E.jpeg

Was trying to do two weeks off the booze, lasted 10 days. **** it, the kids are doing my head in, the wife is doing my head in and beer must be the answer. This sour dipa is interesting. Couldn't drink many though.
Ha! that's the 8% sour kviek. I wondered WTF am I drinking. I still don't know the answer. Postcards at the ready?

Celebrating the completion of today’s main chore - descaling the heating system because the boiler was “kettling” - with another Czech Pilsner. I also took an excruciating time pouring it so as not to create half a pint of head!

Happy Wednesday folks, you’re past the half-way point. It’s downhill from here. 🥳🥳🥳

View attachment 39438
Huzzah! I've had a very slow day...started at 06:45...didn't do a tap til 17:45 bar a bit of faffing about...was home for 18:50...
Time for a Tribute clone!

A sad moment, I’ve just poured the last half pint of Czech Pilsner. I now have two taps out of use :mad: I’m definitely not having this happen through the summer!!

View attachment 39447
...who's fault is that? You need to do a fish bone analysis diagram and ideally involve a strategic problem solving method such as the "5 why's?" ,Kaizen may also help...after that lot you'll need your bullshiteometer and a sick bucket and maybe a length of rope...

...who's fault is that? You need to do a fish bone analysis diagram and ideally involve a strategic problem solving method such as the "5 why's?" ,Kaizen may also help...after that lot you'll need your bullshiteometer and a sick bucket and maybe a length of rope...
...oops! Almost forgot...make sure you do your risk assessment and involve all key personnel.

OK - 5 why’s...

1. Why are two taps out of use?
A. I have six kegs and six taps (they were bound to run out at some point).
2. What am I going to do about that?
A. Buy more kegs (on order!)

Thanks Clint, you’ve solved my problem! 😂

Today's lager journey takes me to the Czech Republic. Had this one before but not for a long time.
Defo my favourite of the 3 sampled this week and interestingly also the darkest/maltiest.
acheers.
View attachment 39428

That's my favourite shop/pub bought lager. I must buy some next time I head to the shops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back