What are you drinking tonight 2021?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reminds me of the joke of the boy telling his mate about a girl he used to know called chip's and beans.
He asked why did you call her that ?
Because she goes with anything 😁

I’m sorry to say that was me in a former life. I used to be in the RAF and part of our outfit was a set of clothes for warmer temperatures that looked very much like the American GI uniform worn by Elvis Presley in many of his films. I wore it to night clubs in the late 70’s/ early 80’s - so successful!

Cardamom coriander saison. This most be coming up to 6 months old. Still really good
IMG_20210115_232028334.jpg

Reminds me of the joke of the boy telling his mate about a girl he used to know called chip's and beans.
He asked why did you call her that ?
Because she goes with anything 😁
There was a girl on our street called Dawn Lynch, we nick named her sunrise hanging, and that is very true, she was also a lovely girl

Started off with a stein of my accidental dubbel. This was overcarbed and almost undrinkable 2 months ago, but I released the pressure from the bottles and tucked them away and now they're lovely. The aftertaste is the best bit and keeps you drinking to chase the flavour. A bit dangerous at 7% in 660ml bottles!
IMG_20210116_132249.jpg
Had some German nibbles to go with it 👍🏼

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back