What are you drinking tonight 2021?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This was a great dipa from Track, enjoyed whilst whittling my first Viking well it started off as a wizard 🤣
IMG-20210118-WA0014.jpeg
IMG_20210118_171850066.jpg

I had a busy day today brewing, bottling, packing up and sending off beers, doing the shopping - which brings me to my point...

I bought something I don’t have. Tasty!

View attachment 39784
View attachment 39783
I am going to have to get down the bottl-o and get me some Coopers Vintage, comes in at 7.5% and different every year, some of the hops are obscure Aussie varieties but it is a limited edition.
Tonight I have started on the Saison, I will be brewing this again with a different hop, (will keep to a French variety) keeping the malt bill the same, this one is at about 16 C and is a lot clearer could have been chill haze yesterday.
Feeding tonight on Chicken Schnitzel, most of the veggies from the back yard. New potatoes, beans, baby carrots, and corn, the topping going over the schnitzel will be home grown tomatoes and garlic, with shop bought onions which have been sauteed with the garlic.
002.JPG

Next a Brown Ale, this has a very distinctive flavour, the Yeast is a new variety, that is where the flavour is coming from, going to have to have a couple more to pin point it. It does seem to have a very slight licorice after taste.
003.JPG

Beautiful Brown Ale (my last bottle 😭). My wife is making a beef stew and asked for a bottle of beer. She only used half a pint so the rest is all mine! 🥳

It’s not a million miles away from the Fullers Vintage Ale apart from being only half the strength. Fullers also has inverted sugar listed in the ingredients so a little more malt and the addition of some inverted sugar...🤔

F51B363F-A2ED-4958-9107-B108B7645844.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back