What are you drinking tonight 2022?

Help Support The HomeBrew Forum:

Reaction score
Enjoying this one. Nice bit of malt coming through with a slight toffee flavour
87A139D9-3222-4A99-9D2C-12041AC20960.jpeg

Reaction score
Nice way to start my afternoon/evening drinking, a hazy pale I believe from @Leon103 , nice pop on opening, slightly thin head, certainly hazy as said on tin, looks a touch oxidised but certainly doesnt taste it. Hops prominent on aroma and taste but I can't place them, think some simcoe in there? Anyway, grapefruit and pineapple (not something I've noticed before, nice!) And a bit of pine to finish, bitter but refreshing, light bodied something I could drink a ton of on a summers day. Thanks for sharing!

View attachment 60938

Not far off, simcoe, Talus and Idaho 7.
Well described. Looks a bit darker out of the bottle compared to keg so perhaps a little oxygen pick up.

Reaction score
Not far off, simcoe, Talus and Idaho 7.
Well described. Looks a bit darker out of the bottle compared to keg so perhaps a little oxygen pick up.

Ahh not tried talus or Idaho, looking back at my post I'm not sure if it's clear, I've got grapefruit from other hops before, but I could swear I could taste pineapple. It was nice, do you think that was one or the other, or a mix of both?

Reaction score
Ahh not tried talus or Idaho, looking back at my post I'm not sure if it's clear, I've got grapefruit from other hops before, but I could swear I could taste pineapple. It was nice, do you think that was one or the other, or a mix of both?
I am getting grapefruit, pineapple, mango, ripe stone fruit flavours.

moto748

Landlord.
Reaction score
I keep looking at Leffe, cos they sell it cheap in Lidl, but I have this folk-memory from years back that I don't like it.
Perhaps I should give it another go; the bottles are nice, anyway! :D

Latest posts