What are you drinking tonight 2022?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I might have a few of the beers my daughter gave me but I’m going to start with one of my own. Saison!

5685F9A6-F3AF-4292-AA20-B6648FF2A05E.jpeg

Looks like I’m the first to pour a drink today - it’s because I’m bored on my own at home. Thankfully the husband’s low carb IPA said he’d play.

This is definitely getting better - even though it’s 1752 international buttering units, it’s yummy and very clear. 😬

Yes I do mean buttering.... not a typo lol

479A0FA9-D3F8-48A4-93B1-58539890EBA4.png
98EB9342-9F65-404D-99E2-4E7890D038B0.png

Last edited:
Looks like I’m the first to pour a drink today - it’s because I’m bored on my own at home. Thankfully the husband’s low carb IPA said he’d play.

This is definitely getting better - even though it’s 1752 international buttering units, it’s yummy and very clear. 😬

View attachment 64795View attachment 64796
No offence intended or implied here towards your beer but my first glance made me thing of a urine sample bottle 🤦‍♂️❤️

No offence intended or implied here towards your beer but my first glance made me thing of a urine sample bottle 🤦‍♂️

Lol - right colour too!

I think they're cute - they're milk bottles intended for cocktails. They used to come in a wooden rack with reusable plastic straws, but the rack broke.

AND they remind me of primary school before Maggie T nicked our milk. :rolleyes:

Lol - right colour too!

I think they're cute - they're milk bottles intended for cocktails. They used to come in a wooden rack with reusable plastic straws, but the rack broke.

AND they remind me of primary school before Maggie T nicked our milk. :rolleyes:
I remember the milk in school lol. And we have the same bottles.
good healthy clear colour 😜

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back