What are you drinking tonight 2022?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
03FC0122-726D-4C38-A71F-252F67D24D13.jpeg

I love this beer and brew a clone but this seems quite sweeter than I remember.

Thought I would give this a qc check for carbonation and it is good but could do with a bit more to be honest.
pilsner malt, wakatu hops and cml Belgian yeast 7.5% and has promise but needs a few weeks yet to condition as it’s a bit green and to much lime at the min but has subtle floral aroma that I hope gets more pronounced.
60807862-C908-4FE4-A644-AEA52DB043B1.jpeg
60807862-C908-4FE4-A644-AEA52DB043B1.jpeg

Intended to have just the one tonight, did start with my Brown Red Ale, reading through my old BYO mags decided to have one more just one Golden Bitter long neck. More reading leads to more drinking so a second was in order. Now just waiting for the storm to hit, those up north have copped a lot of rain glad I am down here.
002.JPG

Hi Tess no esters yeast was cml 5, which i believe is us-05, just had a delivery 10 mins ago a load of hops irish moss and 5 packs of kveik no1 voss for when it gets hotter, you should try there yeast Tess, if you order quote give me ten Tom for discount, and a great company to deal with

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back