What are you drinking tonight 2022?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mentioned saison earlier today and it’s been playing on my mind, what can I say 🤷‍♂️

D3575EA2-520C-4B08-A5FB-2E3B9B3895C8.jpeg

It would be rude not to in this weather sorachi ipa View attachment 65298
Sorachi Ace IPA is on my bucket list of beers to brew. My wife describes Sorachi Ace as tasting "like cheap suntan lotion, but good." When I heard her say that, I immediately thought I really don't want to hear any more and would like to move past this.

Sorachi Ace IPA is on my bucket list of beers to brew. My wife describes Sorachi Ace as tasting "like cheap suntan lotion, but good." When I heard her say that, I immediately thought I really don't want to hear any more and would like to move past this.
i can say for sure it does not taste like suntan lotion :laugh8: this is the sorachi ace ipa kit from cml

A bottle of a Belgian Pale from @dave_77, hopped with Adeena. I’ve never had Adeena hops before but they are quite nice in this subtle Belgian pale. They are noble-like - a little floral, a little spicy, a hint of lemon, a touch of lingering pine on the end. Not as soft and fruity as Saaz but probably perfect in a German Pilsner.

9D86CF8C-2E6C-45EF-BB7C-0FF2DEBCCE2C.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back