What are you drinking tonight 2022?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My local bottle shop has had a new delivery from Kinnegar so I bought a Big Bunny and a Thumper (neither of which I've had before).
Decided on the Big Bunny first...this is niiiiiiice. Much nicer than Scraggy Bay which was the best of the bunch I bought the last time. To be fair to Scraggy Bay, I would happily drink that all night.

Last edited:
My local bottle shop has had a new delivery from Kinnegar so I bought a Big Bunny and a Thumper (neither of which I've had before).
Decided on the Big Bunny first...this is niiiiiiice. Much nicer than Scraggy Bay which was the best of the bunch I bought the last time. To be fair to Scraggy Bay, I would happily drink that all night.
Kinnegar is donegals finest brewery. They just announced they are opening a tap room at the brewery.
big bunny and thumper are lovely beers.

Last edited:
Back on the nectar of the Gods, Ordinary Bitter then on to something my son brought in. Cloud Catcher Australian Pale Ale. Supposedly pale ale malt and some crystal. No mention of any wheat. Hops, Galaxy Ella and Enigma.
001.JPG
003.JPG 004.JPG

Kinnegar is donegals finest brewery. They just announced they are opening a tap room at the brewery.
big bunny and thumper are lovely beers.
Seen that about the tap Room. Will have to get across for a visit at some point. Haven't tried either of those as of yet.

I'm drinking Spencer Trappist, which is an American Trappist beer. I wonder whether it has actually been brewed by monks. Do they even have monks in America?

Edit: apparently, yes. Some monastery in Massachusetts .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back