What are you drinking tonight 2022?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, what’s going to happen now is that I’ll go the the tap all excited at another pint and it will just fart in my glass. 🤦‍♂️

That’s exactly what happened to me today; the good news was that Keg “B” produced an excellent pint!
athumb..

Bad news is that I now have to rinse out and sanitise Keg “A”!

All “Go!” this HomeBrew lark!
clapa

1 of 3 750ml bottles of saision and I’m impressed. Carbonation is spot on and taste for me is perfect. On the money this one is. First time using wakatu hops and i like them lemon citrus and fresh tasting
5581C86A-D1F9-4757-8E25-001681AD8690.jpeg

Last edited:
D014919A-94CA-420C-B9E4-EE9232872AA1.jpeg
Last beer for tonight, another English Pale Ale and another great tasting beer. Softer and smoother than the TT, and at the minute I’m liking that a lot.
I still think hop forward American pales and IPA’s are more my bag, which is good as I’m brewing Pliny next Friday😅

First off the dregs from bottling 32 long necks of IPA (English) I bottled out on this one, no pun intended. 16g of Super pride hops @ 60 mins just didn't feel right added another 15g at 50 minutes. More bitter than intended but not bad hopefully will mellow a little over time.
Second a stubby of Steam Ale, only a week in the bottle but after the dregs of the IPA tasted quite sweet.
Welsh Archers Bitter for my final drink of the afternoon. A fine bitter considering only one charge of hops at 90 minutes.

Bottling dregs. And Steam Ale
001.JPG 003.JPG

Welsh Archers Bitter.
004.JPG 005.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back