What are you drinking tonight 2022?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Small mosaic pale ale during operation “grass cut” that green stuff fair grows when your not looking !
ACACDFA1-E2F7-4B53-9F8F-F4FCDFBB1426.jpeg

Sat in the sun with my reading sunglasses. What a fantastic £12 these are; why didn't have a pair of these before? Drinking a Summit IPA, then will be getting a shower because we are going down the local tonight for a friend's birthday **** up. Sorry, I mean a few socially responsible drinks.

IMG_20220514_165622.jpg

DBCBB14C-2942-4D8B-95BC-0959201434CC.jpeg
SAISON this is my first batch of Saison made in 2022, grain bill is mostly Pilsner with a little Carapils. Hops where Aurora and Saaz, and I added a little honey at the end of the boil. Beer itself was fermented with CML Wallonia, and over all I’m pretty pleased with it, the honey does come through a tad stronger than I was expecting but it compliments well the flavours from the yeast. One thing I am pleased I did compared to previous batches was cut the grain bill a fair bit, so the beer comes in at 5% rather than the 6-6.5% that was typical of the beers I made last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back