What are you drinking tonight 2022?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have been enjoying the kriek lambic the last few days. Nearly put my eye out trying to get the unexpected cork out of a bottle in to the hotel room 🤣🤣

IMG_20220528_191216.jpg

I'm in Denver Colorado, the problem is there are 400+ breweries here and they limit the selection of out of state breweries to a few selections at the liquor superstore by me. I'm sure I will come across it at some point.

I remember 10 ish years ago being absolutely bowled over by the amount of choice of beer you had when I was in Portland Oregon, I had by far and away the best choc stout I've ever had there, gutted I can't remember the name of it.

First beer of the holiday after a long day's travel. On that basis, its fantastic. Objectively as a beer, it's pas mal.

View attachment 69134
Taste is always subjective though, when you have being travelling for 15 hours it’s 30°C in the shade, an ice cold commercial larger that I normally wouldn’t touch suddenly becomes the greatest beer I’m the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back