What are you drinking tonight 2022?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy new year everyone 🍻
Having a sneaky wheat beer in the garage while I get the water ready for tomorrows lager brew.

DF6A7C0C-1215-4BF3-9F48-9D29CA00A77A.jpeg

A moody shot of @samale Belgian IPA, sorry was in a rush and forgot to turn on the light.

A satisfying hiss, nice frothy head and well carbonated for the style.

Aroma, orangey, sweet with bit of that Belgian spiciness you get with these styles.

Medium bodied, tastes quite sweet, with a lot of grapefruit and lemon.

I've really enjoyed this, and although I might find too many a bit sweet after awhile I'd definitely have this again. Thanks for sharing!

20220101_202210.jpg

A moody shot of @samale Belgian IPA, sorry was in a rush and forgot to turn on the light.

A satisfying hiss, nice frothy head and well carbonated for the style.

Aroma, orangey, sweet with bit of that Belgian spiciness you get with these styles.

Medium bodied, tastes quite sweet, with a lot of grapefruit and lemon.

I've really enjoyed this, and although I might find too many a bit sweet after awhile I'd definitely have this again. Thanks for sharing!

View attachment 60599
Just having one myself. It's a nice beer, I used archer and Godiva hops. I got the idea of a beer Dave shared with me

To be honest I have only just got back into darts and prefer jonny Clayton but see Price gets poor press. Haven't read into it, why is he hated?
It's down to personality. Clayton Is a great thrower and also shows respect to his opponent. Price is a bully but he's world number 1 so it works for him

It's down to personality. Clayton Is a great thrower and also shows respect to his opponent. Price is a bully but he's world number 1 so it works for him
Clayton probably the nicest man in darts. I really didn't used to like Price at all even though I'm Welsh he has taken over from MvG with the aggressive celebrations (although they are not usually directed at the opponent) but all this abuse he is getting from the crowd is starting to make me get behind him a little.

Clayton probably the nicest man in darts. I really didn't used to like Price at all even though I'm Welsh he has taken over from MvG with the aggressive celebrations (although they are not usually directed at the opponent) but all this abuse he is getting from the crowd is starting to make me get behind him a little.
It's the same in every sport. I love UFC and I am Irish but I can't stand Conor MC Gregor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back