What are you drinking tonight 2022?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t get why festivals have to serve awful beer.. They should take a leaf out of Bearded Theory..

Edit forgot to say when I went they had a Jedi training school as well 👍

View attachment 70061
👍🍻 To that.
SWMBO'd and I are off camping at the Cambridge Folk Festival long weekend this year (and very many b4).
The beer marquee is always good and a variety of (real ale) brewery beers.
There has never been Burton Bridge Brewery, like on your Bearded Theory menu though.
I love their beers.
Never had a pint that wasn't good, interesting or pleased.
And the prices are like yours, not like that rock festival price list, which just a was rip-off.

IMG_20220614_200250.jpg

This evening in the Sun beer.
Zinn Bir Brussels Pale Ale.
Very pleasant too.
BBE 18.02.21. One of my old stash I'm working through. 🍻😜

👍🍻 To that.
SWMBO'd and I are off camping at the Cambridge Folk Festival long weekend this year (and very many b4).
The beer marquee is always good and a variety of (real ale) brewery beers.
There has never been Burton Bridge Brewery, like on your Bearded Theory menu though.
I love their beers.
Never had a pint that wasn't good, interesting or pleased.
And the prices are like yours, not like that rock festival price list, which just a was rip-off.
Is that at Ely? If so I used to go to that festival about 30 years ago.

IMG_20220614_203146.jpg

Just finished that, when the aforementioned SWMBO'd arrived home and demanded her beer, if I was having one.
Too much for her glass, so I had to have the tail end, aaaahhhh.
Newbarns (Leith) Extra-Hopped Pilsner.
Callista and Mosaic.
Beautiful hoppyness, and yet - - - - - - -
Stand by for the BBE...............
28.7.'21.
Good going is what I say. 🍺

Munich hell's from @Alastair70
I have zero experience with this style, what I can say it's really nice.
Nice sweet aroma, bready malt. Low bitterness. Real easy drinking beer, I would happily nail a few of these.
Really impressed and a bit shocked that I enjoyed it so much.
View attachment 70065
Cheers, @samale. Glad you enjoyed it, even if means you‘re now a lager loving lightweight😂. Sundays decocted version has dropped from 50 to 38 gravity points in just 36 hours, I’ll have one of those for you to compare mid-summer.

It’s not often I just want the game to be over. This was one of those times. Painful.

They have been woeful throughout this comp. Part of me wonders if the players don't really regard it as an important competition and are saving themselves for their holidays and the world cup.

Or, they could just be *****.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back