What are you drinking tonight 2022?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_20220702_221946.jpg

Quite enjoying this. Mind you, earlier in the evening I had two cans of Carling for nostalgia reasons and I quite enjoyed those too...

Back from paddle boarding having a Sierra Nevada Torpedo IPA. It's and old school IPA with plenty of malt backbone. I do love the piney and dank hops, I am assuming it's simcoe, cascade and maybe
Columbus but I need to look.

Edit way off it's citra, crystal and magnum....

20220702_162014.jpg

Back from paddle boarding having a Sierra Nevada Torpedo IPA. It's and old school IPA with plenty of malt backbone. I do love the piney and dank hops, I am assuming it's simcoe, cascade and maybe
Columbus but I need to look.

Edit way off it's citra, crystal and magnum....

View attachment 71059
Used to be able to get that in Morrisons occasionally.. haven't seen it for a while☹️

Used to be able to get that in Morrisons occasionally.. haven't seen it for a while☹️
That's too bad. I have to say their beers, other than the hazy little whatevers, are really great examples of American pales, IPAs and barley wines. Specifically the original pale ale, torpedo, celebration ale and bigfoot. None of them are earth shattering but they are just absolutely drinkable beers across the board.

In Wales so just cracked this. An excellent bottle conditioned bitter of which the Welsh should indeed be proud. Does anyone know please if the yeast in these bottles is the same as in the brew or a weaker strain just to perk up the bottle? If the former I can think of a good use for it!

Attachments

• 20220703_175807.jpg
    20220703_175807.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back