What are you drinking tonight 2022?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

Reaction score
I can handle 25.
But in the 30s my brain no longer works and I'm seriously cranky.
Holiday me hole
With the family camping in Costa Brava Spain a few years ago, I checked the hire car's thermometer.
38C.

But that was at 3 a.m.

The same car's dashboard the following day went 'ping' and said 'ecomode' and displayed 50C.
I said something beginning with F.
The campsite's pool was an absolute essential.
That was the year in August that elderly Parisiennes were in the news dying on their own, due to the heat.

Reaction score
WC IPA seems to have changed again after a few more weeks. I think it's getting better with age..got a piney/sweaty.aroma now with a bit of orange citrus... watching terminator 2
Screenshot_20220805-231622__01.jpg

Reaction score
I’ve not had a lot to drink tonight so it’s time to try a beer I’ve been looking forward to tasting and it’s beautiful. It is strong at 9.5% but the strength is not at all obvious from the flavour. The fermentation character in this beer is world class in my view. I’m gutted I only bought one.

9D177D2F-9116-4DBD-871A-F460AA969F50.jpeg

Reaction score
I’ve not had a lot to drink tonight so it’s time to try a beer I’ve been looking forward to tasting and it’s beautiful. It is strong at 9.5% but the strength is not at all obvious from the flavour. The fermentation character in this beer is world class in my view. I’m gutted I only bought one.

View attachment 72798
It looks deceptively dangerous.
Bought, where from?

Reaction score

View attachment 72798
Going all out at the end...finish you off😴🤣

Reaction score

View attachment 72798
Tasty is it? Not had that before.

Latest posts