What are you drinking tonight 2022?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Been on the wagon since the 1st, as I'm wanting to get fitter to do a few cycling events later in the year and I've let myself get out of shape since my wedding last July. But things are progressing well, so I'm allowing myself a few beers at the weekend.

So I've still got some Bateman's Rosey Nosey left over from Christmas, and I'm having a couple of those.

20220115_235126.jpg

The most acceptable Tribute clone...

@Leon103 export porter (with a white cap🤣!)

Nice hiss on opening, thin head which lasts. Not much of an aroma, but some malt in there. Dark as the night and pours like it has some body to it. Flavour, bit of roast, some coffee and some hops, chinook maybe? Very nice flavour. Less body than I thought it had to it, but it came out of a very cold shed. Not sure of the abv but it tastes like it has some strength to it. Overall it's a good beer, and I'd be very happy to have another. 👍 Thanks for sharing!

View attachment 61313
Your a proper beer tart ( am I allowed to use the word tart)

@chrisb8 festive ale, lovely dark brown colour, thin head which lasts most of the glass. Aroma, smells like coca cola, loads of aniseed, very sweet, exactly what you want for winter. Flavour, malty, some stone fruit. Thought it was a bit thin at first but as it warms I realised it isn't, not sure if I can give any constructive criticism really, I think it's great. I'd drink this all night, thanks for sending me one, really appreciate it.

View attachment 61311
Thanks for the great feedback, glad you liked it, cheers athumb..

The most acceptable Tribute clone...
It took the world "clone" in your post to get me to realize you weren't in a restaurant booth taking a photo while looking out onto a street.
Similar thing happened on the other beer site--guy takes photo of his beer while in, what appears to be, the cockpit of his plane. It was Microsoft Flight Simulator.
I only wondered what the beer drinking rules were while piloting a private jet.

It took the world "clone" in your post to get me to realize you weren't in a restaurant booth taking a photo while looking out onto a street.
Similar thing happened on the other beer site--guy takes photo of his beer while in, what appears to be, the cockpit of his plane. It was Microsoft Flight Simulator.

Ha, yes I thought the same when I saw that post last night, but then i'd had a few....

None if its your jet and you don't hit anything 😂

Enjoying the first pour and the second by now of a Proper Job clone whick I feked up.
I had a guy pop over to help him get started AG brewing, you know when you have got two different brews on an hour apart on the timings and someone is co stantly asking you questions and you are reading a recipe not really concentrating and you add the total Willuamette addition as the first addition Lol
Well it's not Proper Job but even the Mrs likes it so that is a compliment 👍

Attachments

• IMG_20220116_173027.jpg
    IMG_20220116_173027.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 24
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back