What are you drinking tonight 2022?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just doing a recipe for Vienna larger whilst having a wilko wheat beer, nothing to do tomorrow so why not brew
B7675F36-7BD7-4170-B5BD-E0767C4874F9.jpeg

@DocAnna Wassail.

Such a complex beer. Personal preference might JUST edge me towards the first version of this but id be splitting hairs. Might also have to give myself a talking to for being inpatient and drinking this at garage temperature since it very clearly gets better as the chill comes off.

What can I say, im just finished a run of nightshifts and I have beer lung 🤷
20220119_191745.jpg

This is going to sound ridiculous to a lot of you but honestly… I don’t really drink alcohol.

For me brewing is much more about science and nature than the end product. I give most of my drinks away 🙄😊
Oh I'm sort of with you on this, though brewing is very much about the end product, but I do give most of mine away 😇.

Trying a Harrison’s Plum Porter. It’s quite strong for Harrison’s at 6.5%. My issue though is the slightly chemical taste of the plum essence - I kind of expected it because I know they use a particular essence that I’ve used previously with similar results. I think Chris may have got better results than I did and it is still very drinkable but I don’t think I’d buy it again.

0FA848AC-9665-4740-898C-F02B8F3DAB7D.jpeg
72C5C5E4-99B1-448E-8E17-BDADF9D3AAD5.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back