What are you drinking tonight 2022?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve been looking forward to trying Harrison’s raspberry sour having made one myself. It’s actually a very different drink as you can tell immediately from the colour. This tastes like a sour beer (not harsh) with a raspberry flavour and is very nice. Interesting. I’m not sure one or the other is better but they are very different. Food for thought - maybe the middle ground is the sweet spot?

849ACF69-6F1C-403E-A7DB-9AF9CBA79C25.jpeg
CD01E48C-010C-4DE2-B451-76069DC3653E.jpeg

🤔 Do you happen to live anywhere near me? Errr…asking for a friend.

Ha well if you’re in the UK I’d gladly arrange to send you a bottle 😄

Oh I'm sort of with you on this, though brewing is very much about the end product, but I do give most of mine away 😇.

Of course I want to impress so I try to make the best product possible, I just have no interest in drinking the stuff 😁👍

gum3.jpeg

First taste, very early, of my second shot at Gumballhead. Checking, just 14 days in the bottle, I'd normally give it at least three weeks but I was just curious. All seems good, though, carbonation looks just fine, tastes bright and fresh, should only improve from here. I'll leave it alone for a while now.

[edit]
Just noticed I wrote that hours ago and didn't hit 'Post Reply'.

This is going to sound ridiculous to a lot of you but honestly… I don’t really drink alcohol.

For me brewing is much more about science and nature than the end product. I give most of my drinks away 🙄😊

I love to drink but like yourself I enjoy the creating and science aspect the best. And watching others enjoy what I’ve made 😁

A Cashmere Kveik brewed by @ssashton. Great beer, clear as a bell after a week in the fridge. Buckets of melon, lemon and lime from the cashmere offset perfectly by the orangey citrus flavours from the Kviek. Great brew, thanks for sharing, I’m coming round to the idea of having a Krack at a Kviek brew myself 😁
FE156C0B-6E4B-4BB1-A4B5-5CDB4EB9BF56.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back