What are you drinking tonight 2022?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Helps if you attach the picture, been a long day.

Attachments

• 20220320_200719.jpg
    20220320_200719.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 18
Having an undiluted Cream Ale now. I’ve two kegs on the point of kicking and two empty fermenters😱. I need to go even more part-time to get more brewing done! I do have a load of grains and hops on the way from GEB, so no excuse for not catching up now.

Having an undiluted Cream Ale now. I’ve two kegs on the point of kicking and two empty fermenters😱. I need to go even more part-time to get more brewing done! I do have a load of grains and hops on the way from GEB, so no excuse for not catching up now.
What have you planned. I have a Belgian pale and a hefeweizen on. Probably another Saison and a pilsner on next week. I need another brewing fridge

What have you planned. I have a Belgian pale and a hefeweizen on. Probably another Saison and a pilsner on next week. I need another brewing fridge
Finally getting the LAB Irish Red on next weekend, then it’ll be the Greg Hughes Saison the following weekend. I’ve got everything I need for clones of Two Hearted and Pliny The Elder, but given the keg status I’ll probably do a session IPA first. That‘ll keep me going until Easter, then I’ll think about a 15L batch for bottling, probably the Pliny. I can run 3 fermenters at a stretch but the LAB Märzen is lagering in the brew fridge so it’s aquarium heaters and garden trugs for two brews while it’s in there.

Has anyone much experience with wyeast french saison 3711. The sediment in the bottle seems very soft and can kick up with the slightest movement. The yeast cake was very similar in the fermentor.
Happy with the flavour profile, I plan another brew next week with it

parsnip4.jpeg

Starting with a parsnip tonight, instead of usual practice of leaving it to 'third pint syndrome'! :D I had a rather nice 750 ml swing-top bottle (I think it contained some unremarkable beer from Aldi, if I remember right) which had been just sat there for some time...

Had a stubby of OB, and have bought a 4 pack of Guinness. I have some WLP004 so hoping to brew a Foreign Extra Stout in the next few days. My sour addition last time at 650 ml was way off the mark. So I am going to double it and use Wildbrew sour yeast instead of leaving it to chance on the wild yeast I use. While Coopers stout is a nice drop just lacks that bit of sourness.
001.JPG 002.JPG
001.JPG

DIPA that ended-up being a TIPA. 10% ABV. Simcoe, Azacca, and Citra. A bit undercarbonated at the moment since (I hope) it needs more time to carb. Murky due to the dry hopping. Tastes great, but needs another two weeks to carb and clarify.
IMG_7527.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back