What are you drinking tonight 2022?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last beer for the night.
@ Tess Tickle post yesterday reminded me that there was one of these in the cupboard. Seems good so far, soo much Banana. But I do like banana.

DSC_1443~2.JPG

Nothing for me... ******* kegs

20220507_154340.jpg

Any ideas? Its been on 10 psi for 2 days. About 3m of 3/16 tubing. I also have a party tap that does the same thing. Reseated the dip tube and cut it down a cm. I have no idea what to do next except send the kegs back to Amazon...

Nothing for me... ******* kegs

View attachment 68031

Any ideas? Its been on 10 psi for 2 days. About 3m of 3/16 tubing. I also have a party tap that does the same thing. Reseated the dip tube and cut it down a cm. I have no idea what to do next except send the kegs back to Amazon...
The last time I got that much head it was in high school. My first guess is that there is something stuck in the keg post like a hop.

The last time I got that much head it was in high school. My first guess is that there is something stuck in the keg post like a hop.
Cleaned it out when I cut it down and no luck. I am going to let the keg settle for a while and try again.

Drinking a couple of these while making the long suffering wife watch The Good, Bad and the Ugly. One of the most important Westerns ever.

Not sure she agrees, but she seems to be putting up with it in good humour. Perhaps it's the Vodkas I keep making her. ;)

View attachment 68036
One of my favourite films....for obvious reasons.

One of my favourite films....for obvious reasons.
It's a film that everyone should see once, at the very minimum. Throw all your preconceived ideas about Westerns in the bin and watch it. It's a masterpiece. But I don't need to tell @Clint that, I suspect.

I'll be crying at the bridge bit soon...

It's a film that everyone should see once, at the very minimum. Throw all your preconceived ideas about Westerns in the bin and watch it. It's a masterpiece. But I don't need to tell @Clint that, I suspect.

I'll be crying at the bridge bit soon...
I've watched them all...many times. I really like High Plains Drifter but my favourite is Outlaw Josey Wales.

AG#89 Hoppy Amber Ale v5 (5.1%)

20220506_215456.jpg

After two or three very mediocre beers I'm stoked with this American Amber Ale and feel like I've got my mojo back.

From the hops I'm getting orange marmalade with a bit of pine and resin in the background.

There's a really nice chewiness from the crystal malts, but the hop flavour and bitterness is refreshing and keeps it from getting too sweet, encouraging another sip (I've only just tapped the keg and I'm on to my fifth pint already!).

Really, really chuffed with this 😁👍🍻

AG#89 Hoppy Amber Ale v5 (5.1%)

View attachment 68040

After two or three very mediocre beers I'm stoked with this American Amber Ale and feel like I've got my mojo back.

From the hops I'm getting orange marmalade with a bit of pine and resin in the background.

There's a really nice chewiness from the crystal malts, but the hop flavour and bitterness is refreshing and keeps it from getting too sweet, encouraging another sip (I've only just tapped the keg and I'm on to my fifth pint already!).

Really, really chuffed with this 😁👍🍻
That looks good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back